Langsung ke konten utama

Mount Agung Hiking Timeline (No Camp)

This is my experience to Hike Mount Agung and this one is my priority since I love Hiking so much. I've been here for two years and finally in my last years (Probably) in Bali, I already hike The top of Bali's Island. my Hiking was very fast because in Saturday I still working. This is the main reason why I cannot get a right time in this two years. so I choose Light Hike. This will may Help you to choose your time and be your consideration to Hike this mountain while in Bali.

Note : All the time that I write Here are based on Local Time Zona (Central Indonesian Time Zone) +8GMT

Prepare And Packing (Saturday 19.03)

I coming home from my work at about 17.00 so I have a couple time to preparing every gear for Hike. anyway I already call my guide and they meet me in Basecamp. I will send the location by google map link after this one. I take my camera everything that I need for one night especially jacket camera. but I don't bring any camping gear because that was not my Plan.

My Packing Stuff

Go To The Basecamp by Motorcycle (Saturday 20.37)

when my guide and his friend call me that they start by car to basecamp from Denpasar, I start my motorcycle too from Singaraja city since I live in Singaraja. so it is like a south side and north side of Bali that come and meet to center side of Bali Island. it almost have a similar time to travel from Singaraja to basecamp and Denpasar to basecamp. in a normal time, you only need 2 hours to take a ride from Airport to Basecamp.

Start From Singaraja by Motorcycle

Basecamp and Start The Hike (Sunday 00.00)

I arrived at basecamp about 22.30 because there was a small trouble with my camera (Go pro in my motorcycle). but anyway finally we arrived in the basecamp. we meet each other at about 23.00 in basecamp and start to prepare the tracking and enjoying a hot coffee here. there were many other hiker that start first but not so much different time. we hike from Pengubengan Temple and you can use this link for google map location

Pura Pengubengan Google Map Link

there were some others track and start point like edelweis track, besakih temple, and others that maybe I never know. this Pura (Temple) Pengubengan is the most common hiking start when we hike this mountain. after prepare and make a nice warm chat in the stall at the basecamp, we are ready to hike. anyway the stall are open 24 hours on Saturday so if you come here with your driver, don't be worry because the driver can stay and enjoy the time in the stall to drink some coffee.

Post 1 (Sunday 01.09, 1 Hours 9 minute from Basecamp)

after a crazy start and very high speed walk (because the road are not too steep in the first area) we arrive in post 1. this is only a plain place under a some tree. you can see many city light below. for a high speed hike, I think you can only use your time here for take a break for a while. you won't get cold if you stay here just a while. after this place the road will be very long and hard. so managing your time is the best choice.

Post 1 View
Shoot by Yu, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Ultra Wide Lens

Post 2 (Sunday 05.39, 5 Hours 30 Minute from Post 1)

I know this is not my best, but I do my best. after hard working all day and not going to sleep maybe become the most stress full things to me. I say this because in the long way here, I feel can not control my breath and it is very hard to keep walk with that condition. otherwise, when I start to stop and take a breath, my head become so badly heavy. if I stay for a quite long time, I will sleep like nothing happen until my body temperature drop. so this is happen to me for a long way to this post 2. Hiking is not a easy sport but I do my best. there was my guide that taking care me if there is something happen. he keep give me motivation all along way up. with a long and very hard condition, finally I come in peace at 05.00, rest a little and start hike again at 05.39.

many people lost their hope and give up on the way from post 1 to post 2. if you think you don't have a big motivation or energy, I think it is a best condition to give up. because after this, there will be many stone cliff along the way that would be danger for not prepare enough hiker. The option two is cancel and try again another day by taking tend and stay here in post 2 until the summit attack time. 

Post 2 View
Shoot by Yu, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Wide Lens

Puncak Kori Agung Temple (Sunday 06.09, 27 Minutes from Post 2)

in post 2 my guide make me some coffee and some snack to eat, I think it give me a lot of spirit and confidence to continue the hike. I know at this point I will miss my sunrise from the top, but I feel everything good for me to continue the road. my pace is faster than before. after walk a while from post 2, finally you can see a temple under the big rock. I see my sunrise from here in this hiking moment.

View From Puncak Kori, in Pic Mount Batur and Ancient Batur Caldera
Shoot by Yu, Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Ultra Wide Lens

Secondary Peak or Shadow Peak (Sunday 07.45, 1 Hour 36 minutes from Puncak Kori Agung Temple)

The wind blows very hard. the sun rise warming my body but I need to keep walking. some people start passing me in opposite direction. they already come from the top of mount agung and see the beauty peak of mount Agung. after last vegetation, we will walk on a small road and see a sign board which reads as a top of mount agung. this is the fake one because the ordinary top of mount Agung are still a few minutes ahead. this sign are used by people who cannot continue the hike. I take some picture here but I already decide to continue for the first time. so I just stay here for a while, taking some pictures and taking some rest.

Me In Secondary Summit

Top of Mount Agung Bali 3142 m asl (Sunday 08.09, 24 minutes from Secondary Peak)

Finally I arrived in the top of mount Agung, all the way up are finish here and I know this hike will be very though because non stop activity. Actually I feel like don't have any power to continue at all. but all my hiking experience and my struggle all the way of my life built my mentality as a fighter. I will finish what I start and here I am, 8 Hours and 9 Minutes from basecamp to peak of Mount Agung Bali.

Mount Agung Summit

Komentar

Hot Mingguan!!

Maaf, Kepada Hidrologist: Jangan Percaya Peta Global dari GIS Enthusiast

 Akhir Akhir ini aku menemukan banyak GIS Anthusiast yang kemudian mereka menerbitkan kode GEE (Google Earth Engine) untuk pembuatan Peta tata guna lahan baik skala global maupun skala regional seperti peta Tata guna lahan Nasional Indonesia. sebuah terobosan, namun maksud dan tujuan para GIS Anthusiast ini sangat berbeda dengan kebutuhan para Hidrologist dan Hidraulic engineer dalam pembuatan model. sehingga Peta global yang mereka buat tidak bisa kita gunakan. ESRI Sentinel-2 Global LULC 10 m Resolution Source:  Esri | Sentinel-2 Land Cover Explorer (arcgis.com) Pembuatan peta Tata Guna Lahan mempunyai banyak fungsi yang disesuaikan dengan kegunaannya. dari pengamatan perubahan tata guna lahan hingga berbagai analisa lainnya. untuk analisa hidrologi, penggunaan tata guna lahan atau tutupan lahan bisa digunakan sebagai dasar pembuatan basemap untuk model hidrologi. begitu pula dengan analisa hidrolika yang terkadang menggunakan input jenis tutupan lahan dalam penentuan basemap model h

Makalah alat pengukur curah hujan

ALAT PENGUKUR CURAH HUJAN Makalah tugas akhir ini disusun untuk memenuhi tugas kuliah hidrologi teknik dasar yang diampu oleh Dr. Ery Suhartanto, ST. M.Pd. OLEH : YUANGGA RIZKY ILLAHI                                   145060400111003 LUCIA PUTRI RACHMADANI                  145060400111011 FATHINUN NAJIB                                       145060400111027 YOGA OKTA WARDANA                          145060400111028 NUR FITRIA PUSPITAWATI                      145060401111049 UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA MALANG FAKULTAS TEKNIK TEKNIK PENGAIRAN Juni 201 5 BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1. Latar Belakang             Hidrologi adalah suatu ilu yang menjelaskan tentang kehadiran dan gerakan air di alam kita ini. Meliputi berbagai bentuk air, yang menyangkut perubahan – perubahannya antara keadaan cair, padat, dan gas dalam atmosfir, diatas dan di bawah tanah. Di dalamnya tercakup pula air laut yang merupakan sumber dan penyimpanan air yang mengaktifka

Makalah POMPA Hidrolika Saluran tertutup

MAKALAH HIDROLIKA SALURAN TERTUTUP POMPA Disusun Oleh: Kelompok II Elang Timur                             145060400111015 Fariz Bayu Rachmanto            125060400111074 Galih Rizam Pratama               145060400111024 Gloria Dihan Utomo                145060400111002 Tami Pratiwi                            145060400111007 Yoga Okta Wardana                145060400111028 Yuangga Rizky Illahi              145060400111003 Yudhistira Akbar Z.R              145060400111005 JURUSAN TEKNIK PENG AIRAN FAKULTAS TEKNIK                                                                                    UNIVERSITAS BRAWIJAYA MALANG 201 4 BAB I PENDAHULUAN 1.1 Latar belakang             Air merupakan sebuah sumber daya yang sangatlah penting bagi kehidupan manusia. Tanpa sumber air, manusia tidak akan pernah bisa hidup. Karena itu, manusia sangatlah bergantung pada air itu sendiri. Selain dalam kehidupan manusia,